Wednesday, April 8, 2009

tripped out

Lots of neat things have been happening lately but I am too tripped out on cloud nine right now to put a coherent sentence together. Every busy professional or frazzled mother or someone who wants to feel great sans Prozac, crantinis, or weed read on.....

I went for my first acupuncture session today and oh my goodness..... when Dr. D put that needle into my right wrist my mind went totally blank and whatever thoughts I was holding onto vanished. Just like that. I was mid-sentence and then suddenly I was elsewhere. Neat and trippy without the munchies.

I should have tried acupuncture years ago.... after all, it was my ancestors who figured this out by poking needles into their body parts until it felt good somewhere. And for this, my dear Chinese brethren I thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment