Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Crossfit

With basically having two babies back to back, my workouts have waned a bit. So, this week I enrolled myself in bootcamp and did my first Crossfit workout. I love their workouts because they maximize output in minimal time. And time these days, I have very little of. Workouts average 20 minutes and are wicked intense (the basics being deadlift, clean, squat, presses, clean and jerk, and snatch, plus elements of gymnastics such as pull-ups, dips, rope climb, push-ups, sit-ups etc.... plus cardio hard between sets.... and... remember burpees from high school? lots of those). For the record, in case there is any confusion, that gal in the video isn't me........ yet. ;) Pretty rad eh?! Hopefully I can get my post-partum butt that hard core soon. I am so stoked.

No comments:

Post a Comment