Thursday, May 7, 2009

uh.. no thanks

I hate junk mail. A total waste of trees. I opened my mailbox today to find an ad offering a deal on botox treatments. It was addressed to my name. How these idiot marketers got my name is beyond me because I am their least likely candidate... not because I have perfect crease free skin, but because the idea of being a human pin cushion sticking needles full of botulism in my face is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Not only painful I am sure but a waste of money and time... I think celebrities and such trying to obtain skin as smooth as my baby girl's bottom is self-defeating... how long do you try to keep it up? Why is it in this culture people are so afraid of ageing? It's going to happen. But I do have to admit, if botox floats your boat then who am I to argue?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ol' Hilary seems to have come out ok.....


She (It?) did not.


There are no words... except... why? And what the heck were you thinking? Oh.. and do you kiss your kids with that mouth?

So freaky deaky. I hope I don't have nightmares tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment