Friday, May 22, 2009

uh... more food.

I fell off the wagon today.

CrossFit bootcamp ended today and I have to say I have never had so much fun in my life working out at such a grueling pace. I feel rejuvenated and more confident and much leaner and stronger. I've been eating really clean all month but today I went to a firefighter work function with a fantastic luncheon and broke down at the chocolate mousse. So I figured in for a penny in for a pound. And just downed my homemade crepes with ice cream, real maple syrup and fresh raspberries, a few cookies (like 9 or 10... but they were small... ha ha), toast and peanut butter and the night's still young so I'm going to sniff out some more no no's.

I will pay for it in the morning I am sure and will probably have a wicked tummy ache but hey, it's Friday night and this firemom is going to party. I know, partying ain't what it used to be but I'll take what I can get. Last time I partied I ended up happily pregnant but since we are done having more babies just pass me the Haagen Daaz and a bowl and a spoon, crank up the music, and get this party started. Actually, the kids are asleep so skip the tunes and forget the bowl, I'll just eat straight out of the carton. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment