Friday, June 12, 2009

ouch




Nope. I didn't become a stigmata overnight. I got these nice wounds from a crazy workout called Tabata. My Tabata workout consited of pull ups, push ups, sit ups and squats. I did 50 kipping pull ups which is where the bleeding began. Then I did 61 push ups when the panting began, 89 sit ups when the crying began and 120 full squats when I started to feel like passing out. The entire workout took 16 minutes. Crazy eh? Just the kick in the butt I need to get ready to go back on the trucks and in a sick kind of way I enjoy this type of physical punishment. It's entirely all about me... no kids, no husband, no chores, no worries... just me.

16 minutes. That's all it takes. Give it a try. Dr. Tabata's workouts are tough enough to make grown men cry. I certainly did.

No comments:

Post a Comment