Saturday, June 6, 2009

my loves

I've been dealing with some pretty painful family issues regarding my parents and their conditional love. I am trying not to have a pity party for myself. I won't get into the details because rehashing is not going to change anything for me and thinking about it is like pouring salt into and already raw wound... So needless to say I have been feeling a bit blue under my already blue collar. Ha ha... that was a poor attempt at some levity. But hey, at least I'm still trying to have a sense of humour.

On days like today I could just kiss Jacob for being the silliest, funniest and most creative little boy. He decided he wanted to be a robot and with scissor help from my husband Jacob came up with this:


I laughed so hard I nearly peed my pants. Did you notice the Kleenex box shoes? And oh my goodness Maiya was laughing her head off too and I can barely stand how cute she is and how happy she makes me just to see her smile. I don't know who I would be without my children and my husband and I don't know how I even existed before they came into my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment