Monday, March 1, 2010

another milestone

Hallelujah and Praise Ye. We scored a daycare space for Lady M in a city where daycare space is as rare and hard to find as hen's teeth. I don't know who is more excited: Jacob? He can't wait to show off his little sister. Maiya? She is so ready to go... she cries everytime we drop Jacob off and she can't stay with him. Me? Well, I'm pretty darn excited for Maiya. She was starting to get bored at home and now she will have her playmates and activities and stimulation. But most of all I am excited for moi. What will I do on my days off with both kids in daycare? That's easy to answer......

1. SLEEP
2. SLEEP
3. get waxed, tweezed, plucked, polished, and pummelled with a great massage (it's been awhile!)
4. do some major spring cleaning
5. did I say SLEEP?

I also plan on doing some major catching up with friends. I miss my gal pals. And the shopping sprees and the spa days. So gals, if you feel like playing hooky from work and want to head to the spa give me a shout. I think we all deserve a little bit of TLC.... xo

No comments:

Post a Comment