Friday, December 2, 2011

my children

I know I haven't posted any pics of my children recently. I think this is due to me going into mama bear mode with all the changes that have been happening the past few months. And I just want to keep them close. But trust me. They are the most beautiful things in the world, growing like weeds, loving and laughing with the joyful abandonment that children have that we, as adults somehow seem to lose along the way. Sometimes I want to keep them small, to savour their deliciousness, but then again, I am so excited for a peek into their future. In the meantime, I am just enjoying them, minute by minute... every kiss, giggle, hug and tear I can wipe away.

They keep me sane. And whole. They make everything in my life ok again.

No comments:

Post a Comment