Wednesday, February 24, 2010

last but not least unfortunately

Maiya's been the last in our little family to be hit with the virus that's been going around. I was hoping she would be spared but alas, since stomach bugs tend to be non-discriminating I guess she was overdue. She went all last winter without even a sneeze. This bug hit her pretty hard though. I'll spare you the gross details but suffice it to say due to the fact that she hasn't been able to keep any food in her, the poor little girl lost her chins.... all three of them. I can actually see her neck now. Hopefully in a few days she'll be right as rain and I will be able to get some rest. My coping skills haven't been great these days... I'm cross-eyed from fatigue. oh well.... at least it's brilliantly sunny out today and my husband is off so I've got an extra set of hands around the house. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment