Monday, October 12, 2009

go big or go home?

We've been without a television for almost 3 years and a I must say that I didn't miss it much. With all the drivel and bad news on tv what was there to miss? And my favourite shows I could stream on the computer. I was happy listening to CBC radio. But my husband, not content with that, decided to come home with a new tv. 52 inches at that. Flat screen, LCD, blue ray... blah blah blah and a bunch of other lingo that I don't understand. All I know is that this huge monstrosity is in my den and I worry that my kids will get irradiated and go cross-eyed because that screen is so massive. Oh well. I should know my husband by now. He means well. He thought I'd be impressed but honestly, I'd be more impressed if he scrubbed out the toilet once in awhile. Like I said, oh well... you know boys and their toys.........

No comments:

Post a Comment