Tuesday, July 31, 2012

fog has lifted

Feeling much much better. Been running like the dickens at work which is how I like it. And everyone seems to feel needed and wanted bonding at these calls. Today is fridge day which means we get to eat all the leftover ice cream in the freezer. Just enjoying a big bowlful with a pot of tea with the guys in the truck bays, doors wide open, and shooting the shit.  Really enjoying this summer night, sharing a big old laugh and tons of stories with the guys, who are not only my crewmates but my guys who I call my family. I always wanted an older brother to protect me and look out for me and teach me things when I was a kid and and now I am surrounded by them. I wish I could tell them how much they mean to me and how much they have influenced my life and changed me for the better but that would be too mushy and they would probably just punch me in the arm and tell me to shut up.  Anyway, just happy and grateful today. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment