Tuesday, January 3, 2012

turned to stone

OMG. What a way to ring in the New Year. 

I just saw an eighty year old snatch.   

And I may have to seek crisis counseling.   Or yell at my rookie for not covering her caboose. 

Why oh why whenever we have to do a lift assist at 3 am people tend to not have their panties on?  I mean, don't they know the cardinal rule is to always wear your nice gitch in case the fire department arrives?  I mean, I am guilty of wearing my fugly Fruit of the Looms instead of Victoria's Secret but who wants to run around in itchy lace all day?  Regardless of the brand, make or style, I am still wearing something  called underpants

God help me.  That old gal's privates are forever  burned in my head. 

They do not pay me enough for this. 

1 comment:

  1. Makes you look forward to growing old doesn't it? My fav is old man balls. Gross.

    ReplyDelete