Monday, March 23, 2009

introducing...

I figured I should put faces to names... my gorgeous husband and son (don't you just love their smiles?) with just-born Maiya (we had her at home). And our chunky Maiya at 8 weeks.

And below....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

here's moi:

Now before the wisecracks and comments begin, let me just say I am being neither vain nor narcissistic... rather, I am being wistful.... I looked like this with the magic of make-up and lighting and digital photoshop. This was done some 7 years ago for a charity firefighting calendar... obviously pre-babies because no way do I look like that now. Sadly, whatever boobs I once had are now pointed south. This is what I really look like... my soccermom hair, sans make-up, teeth maybe brushed. And don't you just love the bags under my eyes? Oh so tired but oh so happy.

2 comments:

  1. holy cow, i didnt know you were a "centerfold" girl..lol i love the last pic which looks like days old Maiya

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup.... I was Miss July I believe...
    but these days feeling like Miss Flabuary...lol

    I love that picture too.... Maiya was maybe 2 weeks old at the most. Can't believe she was ever that small... she is huge now.... 4 months old wearing 9 month old clothing!!!

    ReplyDelete