Monday, October 25, 2010

busy!

After my kids and my job, studying for this exam has taken up every spare moment of my time. So blogging unfortunately has been suffering a bit. So when I can't think of anything interesting to post about, a picture always comes in handy:


Jacob is ready to take the training wheels off but because we live downtown it's a bit too much of a hazard right now with all those crazy drivers. Maiya is starting to get the hang of riding her tricycle. Bear in mind she's not two yet and doesn't quite understand the rules of the road. It's always a bit of an adventure navigating with her.

On the work front, we're welcoming a new crew member tomorrow. He's not new, new but he's been off with a back injury for awhile so I am sure he is excited to be back. It'll be neat to see how the dynamic changes going from 9 people in the station to 10!

ok..... breakfast then gotta hit the books for an hour or two.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment